Currently Reading: It by Stephen King
- Current Thoughts: This is my kind of weird, and yet it is also kind of cringe-worthy at times. I’ve reached the point where my brain is too full of just this book. My brain actually hurts because of how long I’ve been reading this book. But I can’t stop.
- Most Recent Quote of Note:
Previously Reading: Never Fade by Alexandra Bracken
- Current Thoughts: My heart was just ripped out of my chest and crushed! Ahhh! In addition to ripping my heart out, it also is giving me serious social anxiety triggers.
- Most Recent Quote: “Of course they’d get up and leave, a familiar voice whispered in my ear. Why would they ever want to be around something like you?“
Just Finished: Stalking Jack the Ripper by Kerri Maniscalco
Current Review: Stalking Jack the Ripper by Kerri Maniscalco
- Complete Review? Y/N/M
- Review Progress: Personal response to book done, no summary.
Previously Finished: The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken
Previous Review: The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken
- Complete review? Y/N/M
- Review progress: Still no summary but part of a comment on the descriptions in the story.